Promotions & Upcoming Events

June 1, 2012
Release of new annual catalog

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Working on getting my mojo back

It has been way to long since my last blog post. I sincerely apologize - work has kept me busy pretty much every weekend of June. Luckily, I am crossing my fingers that with the 4th of July holiday right around the corner, I will have a few days where I won't be working so late so I can focus on projects featuring some new items in the recently released catalog.
Today's card project features the new 2012-2014 In-Colors and coordinating accessories - the new dahlia assortment and satin stitched ribbon.


Card Recipe
Paper: Midnight Muse, Primrose Petals, Summer Starfruit, Whisper White
Stamps: Button buddies, netting background stamp, teeny tiny wishes
ink: Primrose Petals, Gumball Green, Midnight Muse, Crumb Cake
Accessories: 2012-2014 in-color Dahlia assortment; Summer Starfruit 3/8" satin stitched ribbon, stripes embossing folder

Click here to view my online store



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...