Promotions & Upcoming Events

June 1, 2012
Release of new annual catalog

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

King of the Grill - Happy Birthday


Over the last few weeks, I've been telling myself that I really need to make more use of the scraps of card stock and designer series paper (DSP) that I have been accumulating. I have been trying to make cards that are a little more "masculine" so I decided to see what I could come up with using the "King of the Grill" Stamp set. Here is what I came up with. I used some scraps of Close to Cocoa (Stampin Up! retired item) and Thoroughly Modern DSP that I had. Then I added more texture by running a piece of pumpkin pie CS through the Big Shot using the Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder, and a piece of certainly celery CS through the Bog Shot using one of my textured impressions plates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...