Promotions & Upcoming Events

June 1, 2012
Release of new annual catalog

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

To Have & To Hold...Forever & Always


We have a friend getting married later this year so I was inspired to create a wedding card tonight. It took me awhile to get a color scheme going. I wanted to make use of some retired Designer Series Paper (DSP) that I had stored away. I came accross my Thoroughly Modern DSP, and wanted to do something with the Soft Suede pattern. So I eventually decided that I would do something with Soft Suede, Bashful Blue, and More Mustard..and this is what I came up with!
I ran the piece of bashful blue cardstock (CS) through my Big Shot using my Damask embossing folder (this is a Sizzix folder I purchased at this year's Scrapbooking Expo). Then I sponged it with Soft Suede ink to give it a more vintage feel.


I stamped the message from the Everything Nice Stamp Set on Confetti Cream CS and sponged the edges with more Soft Suede ink.
To embellish the card a little bit, I used some More Mustard 1/4" grossgrain ribbon and some pearls underneath the greeting.
I hope you like it!


To order supplies, click here: Live.Laugh.Love.Create.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...