Promotions & Upcoming Events

June 1, 2012
Release of new annual catalog

Friday, September 16, 2011

Get Whale Soon Card

I wanted to make a get well card for a friend of mine who had surgery a few weeks ago. I pulled out one of my favorite retired stamp sets that I have not had the chance to use lately. =)  The heat and stick powder was a great way for me to really get the glitter to stick exactly where i wanted it!


Stamps: Pun Fun (retired)

Paper: Not Quite Navy CS; Bashful Blue CS, Confetti White CS; Blueberry Crisp DSP (retired)

Accessories: Itty Bitty Punches; Big Shot; Stripes embossing folder, versamark pen; heat and stick powder; heating tool; blue glitter; basic rhinestones; silver brads; Stampin Pastels

To order your supplies, click here

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...