Promotions & Upcoming Events

June 1, 2012
Release of new annual catalog

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Sock Monkey Birthday


I felt the need to pull out one of my favorite stamp sets (which is now unfortunately retired)...the Sock Monkey!!! Isn't he such a cutie! I stamped him on a piece of polka dot Close to Cocoa DSP (retired), and cut him out. I stamped a second image on a piece of Confetti White CS and cut the pieces out to past on the Close to Cocoa imags.




Stamps: Sock Monkey (retired); Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: Bashful Blue CS, Wild Wasabi CS, Confetti White CS, Bights DSP Stack, Close to Cocoa DSP (retired)
Ink: Marina Mist, Many Marvelous Markers
Accessories: Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dot Embossing Folder, Oval Scallop Punch, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch








Then I decided to create a thought bubble using my scallop oval punch and itty bitty punch set. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...