Promotions & Upcoming Events

June 1, 2012
Release of new annual catalog

Friday, November 25, 2011

Don't Miss the Online Extravaganza!!!

Stampin Up's Online Extravaganza has begun! Whether you are shopping for yourself or a friend - this is a great oppotunity to stock up on your favorite Stampin Up! items! Check out my online store or see the attached PDF document. 

Don't forget - this online extravaganza ends November 30, 2011.
 Discounted products include wood and clear mount stamp sets, letterpress plates, fabric, accessories, ink spots, and Big Shot accessories. Additionally, you can receive a free bundle of preselected digital downloads with the purchase of My Digital Studio Express. You can see these bundles at my online store under My Digital Studio Express
Place your order online today, or email or call me with your order. Discounted digital downloads must be place online. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...