Promotions & Upcoming Events

June 1, 2012
Release of new annual catalog

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Everyday Elegance Christmas Card


Christmas is really my favorite time of the year! I can't help but smile when I hear Christmas songs playing, and I ALWAYS love creating cards for the holidays! These cards were created using the Everyday Elegance Simply Sent Card Kit, Candy Cane Rub-ons from the clearance rack on my onine store, some glitter, and various punches.


For this card, I used the Christmas Tree rub on and punched it out with my 1 3/4" circle punch. For the glittered scallop circle, I punched out a piece of cardstock with the 2 3/8 scallop circle punch. I stamped my Versamark pad over it, covered it with heat & stick powder, and "activated" it with my heat tool. Then I covered it up with my gold Stampin Up glitter, and re-heated the paper with my heat tool to make sure it sets properly. Viola! I turned an ordinary piece of paper in to a glitter-tastic embellishment!

Card Recipe:
Everday Elegance Simply Sent Card Kit; Candy Cane Rub Ons; Forrest Festivities Stamp Set; 2 3/8" scallop circle punch,
1 3/4" circle punch; decorative label punch; Real Red classic ink pad; heat & stick powder; gold glitter







For this card, I again used an image from the Candy Cane Rub-ons and then punched it out with my 2 3/8" scallop circle punch. I punched out a second scallop circle from Baja Breeze cardstock, and offset the Baja Breeze scallop circle behind my whisper white scallop circle with the image. To add some bling, I decorated the endge of the scallop circle with some rhinestones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...