Promotions & Upcoming Events

June 1, 2012
Release of new annual catalog

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Paper Doily Large Sizzlit Die from 2012 Occasions Mini

So here is a sneak peak of one of the new products that will be found in the upcoming 2012 Occasions Mini Catalog - the Paper Doily Large Sizzlit Die!! Here is a card I made featuring this lovely new tool!


I cut the large Paper Doily in Certainly Celery CS. To add more color and depth, I cut a scallop circle from the Perfect Pennats Die in Bashful Blue and ran it through my Big Shot in the Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder. Then I layered it over the center of  the large Paper Doily. The large Paper Doily makes a great background and quickly embellishes the card. This is a die I plan on using often!

Card Recipe:
Paper: Poppy Parade CS, Certainly Celery CS, Bsahful Blue CS; Letters to Santa DSP
Stamps: Many Merry Messages; Pines & Poinsettias; Northern Hearts (retired - inside card)
Ink: Early Espresso, Crumb Cake
Tools: Big Shot, Paper Doily large sizzlit die, Perfect Pennants Die, Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder, 
1 1/4" square punch


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...