Promotions & Upcoming Events

June 1, 2012
Release of new annual catalog

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Quick and Easy Card with You're My Type

Here is aother card I created using the new You're My Type stamp set from the 2012 Occasions Mini. The image and sentiments from this stamp are simple - making it a perfect tool for creating cards suitable for any person and for any occasion!


I think the little typewriter guy is some cute! Plus, it is a large enough image to the focal point of my card so all I need to do is add embellisments! For this card, I used some simple embellisments - layering on basic gray cardstock, accenting with my decorative label punch, and adding texture with my stripes embossing folder. Easy peezy!



Card Recipe
Paper: Baja Breeze CS; Basic Gray CS; Confetti White CS
Ink: Basic Black
Stamps: You're My Type
Tools: Big Shot, Stripes Embossing Folder, Decorative Label Punch


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...