Promotions & Upcoming Events

June 1, 2012
Release of new annual catalog

Monday, January 16, 2012

There's Always Something for Which to be Thankful


Last weekend, my husband and I went to Florida to celebrate my cousin's wedding. We had a great time, and I, especially, felt very lucky to have a chance to visit family that I don't always have the opportunity to see. So when we made it back home safe and sound, I just had to make some thank you cards which I plan on sending to my Florida family along with a little something or other (which I am still working on) just to say thanks for all of the hospitality they showed us while we were there. 





Card Recipe:
Paper: Early Espresso, River Rock, Paisley Petals DSP
Ink: Early Espresso
Stamps: Always Thankful (2011 Holiday Mini)
Tools: Framed Tulips embossing folder, rounded corner punch, 3/4" circle punch, 1" circle punch
Accessories: Antique Brads







While in Florida, mu cousins drove us around and took us out. My aunt and uncle, despite all the crazy last minute wedding stuff going, provided home cooked meals and coffee every day for the most part. As the sentiment states, "there's always something for which to be thankful" - no matter how big or small.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...