Promotions & Upcoming Events

June 1, 2012
Release of new annual catalog

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Itty Bitty Banners & Bitty Banner Framelits

This weekend we celebrated Father's Day, and I suddenly realized I need to have more masculine greeting cards on hand! So I have decided that my the theme for my next couple of greeting cards will be to make "masculine" and/or gender neutral cards. 


Tonight's card project features a mix of retired and current stamp sets. I used the Well Worn DSP and Have a Seat Stamp Set retired from last year's catalog. I wish I had bought this stamp set sooner just because I think it is perfect for making masculine cards.

To make this card perfect for any occasion, I used the new Itty Bitty Banners stamp set and new Bitty Banners Framelits.

Other supplies used to make this card include Extreme Elements Stamp set; Not Quite Navy classic ink; Early Espresso classic ink; and Night of Navy 1/4" grossgrain ribbon.



Itty Bitty Banners Stamp Set

Bitty Banners Framelits

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...