Promotions & Upcoming Events

June 1, 2012
Release of new annual catalog

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Family Crafting Day

This past weekend felt like a very productive weekend for me. I finished up some crafting projects, and was able to host a crafting class for my cousins who seem to really enjoy the stamping classes! It is great to see how creative they can be when I give them a few stamp sets, ink, and embellishments to play with. I think one of their favorite embellishments to use are the rhinestones =)


Here are photos of the card projects the girls were working on:


Card #1
Stamps: Elements of Style, For All you do
Paper: Bashful Blue CS, Lavendar Lace CS (retired); Newsprint DSP (retired)
Ink: Cameo Coral (retired) Elegant Eggplant, Garden Green, Crumb Cake
Accessories: Old Olive ribbon






I wish I had taken photos of the cards my cousins actually made because each one added their own little twist to it. =)

My 16 year cousins seemed to be enjoying themselves...and no your eyes are not playing tricks on you. They are identical...but they aren't just twins..they are triplets! They have a brother who (understandably) isn't all that into the world of crafting. =)


I definitely had family of all ages participating in this class! From 16 year olds.....

...to an 11-year old....


...to adults and even infants...we're grooming the little one's future stamping/crafting skills!!!!

My aunt was kind enough to host this class at her home. While the girls worked on the card projects I designed, my aunt was assembling the Simply Sent Card kit she purchased from me. I brought along my adhesive, additional stamps and ink pads for her to use with her card kit. 

If your are new to stamping and cardmaking, Stampin Up's Simply Sent Card Kits are a great quick and easy way for you to put together your own personal cards. The kits come with the pre-scored card base, and (depending on which kit your purchase) embellishments, such as ribbons, buttons, and adhesive die cuts. In addition, coordinating stamp sets and ink pads of your choice may be purchased so that you may add sentiments to your cards! Stay tuned for my October updates/newsletter for Stampin Up! promotions involving the Simply Sent Card Kits.

If your interested in finding out more about the Simply Sent Card Kits, or interested in attending or hosting a class, please feel free to contact me at TheStampinCalifornian@gmail.com

Happy Stamping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...