Promotions & Upcoming Events

June 1, 2012
Release of new annual catalog

Friday, September 30, 2011

My New Crafting and Stampin Space!

Well...I finally did it! I went to the Container Store and got some help reorganizing my crafting space...and i LOVE it!!!! Here are some before photos:

 I pretty much just had my stuff everywhere....in boxes...on the floor...I made it work because I had too. But I have been wanting to reorganize this space for the past year)
 A lot of my materials were stored in those plastic organizers from target. I technically had a place for everything, but I would always get frustrated having to dig everything out.


More supplies stuffed into plastic bins.








But I am finally glad to say....NO MORE CLUTTER!!!!! 

This is photo of my newly installed shelving unit from the Container Store. The shelves were set up at a height perfect for me to stand and stamp! I can get pretty restless sitting at my desk all the time, so I wanted a set that would let me stand up and stamp. Plus, these is still a lot of space underneath, giving me the option to add additional drawers if I need to (which I probably will!!!) in the future.

My new drawers! Also from the Container Store of course!!! The height of these drawer units matches that of the shelving unit to create one loooooong counter across this wall =) Lots of counter space is GRRRReat!





 The 8 x 25" shelves are perfect for holding my stamp sets =) I may have to purchase additional shelves and brackets because I know I will be buying more stamp sets!!!








 And there is room for me to finally bring out my Cricut cutting machine again!!!! It's covered by the blue and white towel to keeps it from getting dusty. I also recently purchased the Stampin Up color caddy to organize my in pads =) 

Since I have some extra wall space here, this is where I may put up the additional  8x25" shelves to have more storage space for additional stamp sets. 




 And the very top shelf is perfect for some miscellaneous decorative items, photo frames, and some boxes filled with my cards =)
I can't wait to get stamping!!!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...