Promotions & Upcoming Events

June 1, 2012
Release of new annual catalog

Monday, September 19, 2011

I Dig You


Another cute birthday card using the I DiG You stamp set...perfect for little boys who love trucks and playing in the dirt! I can't take all the credit though because I actually CASED this card from the most recent issue of Stampin Success magazine. =) I thought using the strips of Early Espresso cardstock to create the look of dirt hills was just absolutely genious!




Stamps: I Dig You (c - 122722; w - 122720)
Paper: Poppy Parade CS; Early Espresso CS: Confetti White CS
Ink: Many Marvelous Markers
Accessories: ticket punch; 3/4" punch; silver brads; dimensionals.

To order your supplies, click here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...