Promotions & Upcoming Events

June 1, 2012
Release of new annual catalog

Friday, December 23, 2011

Oh Glimmer Brads...How I adore thee


Just one more day before Christmas Eve, and I am certainly filled with the a creative holiday spirit. Even though I have sent out all the planned Christmas cards, I still couldn't help but make a few more...just because! This card features the Forrest Festivities Stamp Set from the 2011 Holiday Mini Catalag.




I absolutely adore Stampin Up's glimmer brads! These darling little things add just the right amount of sparkle to any project!

Card Recipe:
Paper: Poppy Parade, Confetti White, Certainly Celery
Stamps: Forrest Festivities
Ink: Stazon, Poppy Parade, Garden Green, Many Marvelous Markers
Accessories: Glimmer Brads (subtles collection); Poppy Parade 1/2" stiched polly ribbon
Tools: Big Shot, Snowburst embossing folder; Aquapainter

Hope you enjoy this card as much as I enjoyed making it!
Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...