Promotions & Upcoming Events

June 1, 2012
Release of new annual catalog

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas

I hope everyone is having a wonderful time celebrating this holiday with their friends and family. I just had to share another Christmas card that I created for this joyous holiday!



This is a really simply card, but festive nonetheless. I love the ornament punch! It is great focal point for this card. After running my piece of Confetti White CS through the Big Shot in the Snow Flurry embossing folder (from 2012 Holiday Mini), I punched out an ornament and placed a piece of Letters to Santa DSP behind the negative space. It was a quick and easy card to make! Enjoy!

Card Recipe:
Paper: Confetti White CS, Poppy Parade CS, Letters to Santa DSP
Ink: Cherry Cobbler
Stamps: Four the Holidays
Accessories: Poppy Parade Stiched Ribbon
Tools: Big Shot, Snow Flurry Embossing Folder, Ornament Punch


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...