Promotions & Upcoming Events

June 1, 2012
Release of new annual catalog

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Another thank you with Paisley Petals DSP


Stampin Up offers a great selection of designer series paper (DSP) which corrdinates perfectly with all of Stampin Up's cardstock and inks, which makes it really easy to come up with color schemes for cards and scrapbook pages! Even when I may not be using a particular DSP in a project, I'll never hesitate to flip through my Idea Book & Catalog (IB&C) to the section where all the various DSPs are listed for color combination ideas.

For this card, the color scheme was taken from the Paisley Petals DSP.


Card Recipe
Paper: River Rock, Early Espresso, Whisper White, Paisley Petals DSP
Ink: Old Olive, Early Espresso
Stamps: For All You Do, Rue Des Fleurs
Accessories: Early Espresso Bakers Twine, rhinestones, colored pearls
Tools: 1 1/4" square punch (to create dovetail), square lattice embossing folder, sponges, 1 3/4" circle punch




There are so many things that you can do with Stampin Up that sometimes I just don't know where to begin! =P But I find turing to my catalog always helps to get me inspired!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...