Promotions & Upcoming Events

June 1, 2012
Release of new annual catalog

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Stampin Up Matchbox Die

Party favors anyone? Here is a great party favor created using Stampin Up's Matchbox die (#114890).


As I was going through my stash of SU products, I relaized I had quite a bit of retired DSP. So to creat this matchboc, I decided it was about time I  stopped hoarding my supplies and actually do something with them. So this matchbox favor was created using a lot of retired products, but can be reproduced in an infinite number of ways with current SU products



For this matchbox, I used the Thoroughly Modern DSP (retired), Taken with Teal CS (retired), Soft Suede Polka Dot grossgrain ribbon (retired), and the Matchbox Messages stamp set (retired).







This is what the inner box for the matchbox looks lile after it is assembled. I punched a whole on one end and looped a piece of ribbon through to create a pull tab. I just stapled the loose ends of the ribbon together to "lock" it into place.








Then I put in some tissue paper and placed a Ghiradelli chocolate square inside as the treat. These choclate squares fit perfectly inside this matchbox.





The Matchbox die can be used to create favors for any type of event - wedding, birthday parties, you name it! Stay tuned to see other fun projects I create with this fabulous die. Don't forget, you're going to need the extended cutting pads when using this die. Th extended cutting pads are sold seperately (Big Shot machine comes with standard sized cutting pads and multpurpose platform).




NOW through January 5, 2012, additional products (including punches, dies, designer series paper, ribbon and more!) are being added to the Stampin' Up! Clearance Rack with some discounted up to 80 percent! These great deals are only available when you purchase on-line and while supplies last.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...