Promotions & Upcoming Events

June 1, 2012
Release of new annual catalog

Friday, January 6, 2012

Bring on the Cake card


My godson recently celebrating his 4th birthday! I wasn't to creative with the gift wrapping (I jsut put his gift in a plain ol' giftbag), but I had to get creative and break in my "Bring on the Cake" Stamp set. I feel like I can never really have enough birthday cards on hand, so I know I will be making good use of this stamp set! This stamp set contains 13 different sentiments that can be used for birthdays, and other occasions.



I thought the sentiments with all the numbers would be great so I  could highlight the number 4 since he turned 4 years old. I actually combined to stamps from the "Bring on the Cake" stamp set. The word "birthday" was from a different image that I simply inked with a marker!

Card Recipe:
Paper: Peach Parfait CS; Confetti White CS; Just Add Cake DSP;
Stamps: Bring on the Cake
Ink: Peach Parfait, Wild Wisabi, Poppy Parade
Accessories: Daffodil Delight Striped Ribbon, Designer buttons - subtles, twine
Tools: 1/2" circle punch






Additional products (including punches, dies, designer series paper, ribbon and more!) are being added to the Stampin' Up! Clearance Rack with some discounted up to 80 percent! These great deals are only available when you purchase on-line and while supplies last.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...