Promotions & Upcoming Events

June 1, 2012
Release of new annual catalog

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Celebrate! It's your day


Sorry if i have been MIA the last few days. I spent the last couple of days in Florida for my cousin's wedding. =) It was oh so much fun! But I'm back home and it's time to get back to stampin business! The card featured here used both retired and current items. One of the new items I use here is the Outlined Expressions stamp set from the upcoming Sale-A-Bration period (begining January 24).



I also used the Paper Doily large sizzlit from the current 2012 Occassions Mini catalog as part of my background.


Card Recipe
Paper: Pacific Point CS, Confetti White CS; Blueberry Crisp DSP (retired)
Stamps: Create a Cupcake, Outlined Occasions
Ink: Tempting Turquoise, Daffodil Delight, Rich Razzleberry, Pacific Point, Blushing Bride
Tools: Cupcake Builder punch; 1 3/4" circle punch; Paper Doily large sizzlit die
Accessories: So Saffron 1/8" ribbon, Brights collection Brads

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...