Promotions & Upcoming Events

June 1, 2012
Release of new annual catalog

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Love is already in the air

I know we are barely half way through the month of January in this new year, but I couldn't help but start planning for Valentine's Day already! =)  My brain has been working overtime preparing for my upcoming Open House on Saturday Jan. 21 (click here to rsvp - this is a FREE event!), and for my February class. I, of course, had to use more stuff from the wonderful new Occasions Mini and Sale-A-Bration Catalog!


SU's Elegant Eggplant is one of my favorite colors! I thought the Melon Mambo and Tempting Turquoise would go great with the Elegant Eggplant and contrast very well.

Card Recipe:
Paper: Elegant Eggplant, Confetti White, Tempting Turquoise & Melon Mambo DSP Patterns Pack
Stamps: Outlined Occasions
Ink: Basic Black, Tempting Turquoise, Melon Mambo
Accessories: Melon Mambo Polka Dot Ribbon (from clearance rack)
Tools: Big Shot, Fashionable Hearts Embosslit






I love the detail you get with the Fashionable Hearts Embosslit! For all you multi-taskers like myself, this die cuts and embosses at the same time! Double Whammee! Here, I cut hearts from memol mambo DSP and elegant Eggplant CS. I layered some over each other using dimensions.






The sentiment is from the Outlined Occasions Stamp Set, which is available for FREE during the Sale-A-Bration period beginning on January 24th. During the Sale-A-Bration period, you earn free products from the Sale-A-Bration Catalog with every $50 order (before tax and shipping).



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...