Promotions & Upcoming Events

June 1, 2012
Release of new annual catalog

Friday, January 13, 2012

My Welcome Banner


In preparation for my open house for the new year, I wanted to make a welcome banner to invite everyone in. I pulled out my Perfect Pennants Bigz Die, Simple Letters Alphabet, cardstock and DSP and just went at it!!! This banner did not take very long to make at all! The hardest part was deciding on a color scheme!

 

You can use any color scheme you want to recreate this banner. I decided to use some retired DSP and cardstock that I had on hand. I used Bermuda Bay CS (retired) for the pennants, and then ran the pennants through my Big Shot with the Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder. The scalloped circles were cut using Thoroughly Modern DSP (retired). For the letters, I used textured Soft Suede cardstock.

To string the pennants together, I punched small wholes in the corners and laced some twine through them all. Ta Da! All done!

Check out the finished product in person at my open house on Saturday Jan. 21, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...