Promotions & Upcoming Events

June 1, 2012
Release of new annual catalog

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Sweet & Simple Sunday - Trendy Trees

Another weekend come and again means time for another Sweet & Simple Sunday card project. The weather in San Diego was beyond beautiful this weekend. After dealing with a bit of rain on Monday, the rest of the week was simply gorgeous - bright & sunny to say the least


I turned to this weekend's weather for some inspiration =) I looked outside the window and saw a clear sky and lots of sun! So I decided to use Tempting Turquoise and Daffodil Delight for my color scheme. I wanted to make a cheerful, "sunny" card to reflect the weather, and I thought the Trendy Trees stamp set would do the trick.  The trees ended up a little crooked though - I guess that just means I have to get myself a Stamp-a-ma-jig!!


Card Recipe
Paper: Tempting Turquoise CS; Daffodil Delight CS; Whisper White CS; Tempting Turquoise DSP (Brights Paper Pack)
Ink: Tempting Turquoise, Daffodil Delight, Early Espresso
Tools: Paper Piercer and mat pack
Accessories: Brights Brads; daffodil delight 1-1/4" striped grossgrain ribbon
Stamps: Trendy Trees

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...