Promotions & Upcoming Events

June 1, 2012
Release of new annual catalog

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Hey Baby!


A close friend of mine just had her second baby and I know quite a few others who are pregnant right now. With all the baby fever going around, I decided it was time for me to make some cards to welcome these new bundles of joy! I made two variations of the same card - one for a boy and one for a girl



Card Recipe
Paper: Pink Pirouette, Tempting Turquoise and Daffodil Delight DSP from Brights Paper Pack; Whisper White
Ink: Pink Pirouette, Chocolate Chip
Stamps: Button Buddies, Something to Celebrate
Accessories: Designer buttons (Subtles)
Tools: Lace Border Punch; 1" circle punch




For the boy version of the card, I used Marina Mist for the card base, Daffodil Delight DSP for the first layer, and Old Olive DSP (also from the Brights DSP Paper Pack) for the lace border. The rattles were stamped in Marina Mist ink and embellished with coordinating buttons from SU's Designer Buttons Subtles pack. I absolutely love how all of Stampin Up's stuff coordinates so well together!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...