Promotions & Upcoming Events

June 1, 2012
Release of new annual catalog

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Try Stampin Up's My Digital Studio (MDS) Express 30 day FREE trial

Time to announce another awesome Stampin' Up! promotion! You can try Stampin' Up's My Digital Studio (MDS) Express software for FREE for 30 days! MDS allows you to digitally create beautiful cards, invitations, scrapbook pages and much much more on your computer using digital versions of Stampin' Up!'s stamp sets, designer series paper, punches, and embellishments. To access and download the free trial version onto your computer, simply go to my online store and click on "Digital Designing."

The free trial of My Digital Studio Express includes one stamp brush set, 12 Designer Series Paper patterns, 81 embellishments, 26 punches, and 5 designer templates. You can view a list of the included content here.

Check out my MDS Express 30 day free trial FAQs page for more information.

Here a few things I've created so far using my MDS software!!
Here is a sign I created to advertise my February Stamp Shoppe.

The "Love" sentiment is the digital version of the Outlined Expressions stamp set (not included with MDS Express) in the Sale-A-Bration catalog. After printing it out at home, I colored in the word "Love" with my Poppy Parade marker and layered over a piece of Pearch Parfait cardstock.



Here is another digital creation I used for my open house. I used the Fresh Vintage and So typefelt digital brush sets (not included in MDS express). For the flower image in left hand corner, I first inserted the image in Pool Party. After resizing it and positioning the way I wanted, I copied and pasted the image over the original image. I changed the color to Soft Suede and positioned it behind the Pool Party image to create a more prominant shadow effect.

There are so many cool things you can create with MDS!
Download your 30 day FREE trial version today!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...