Promotions & Upcoming Events

June 1, 2012
Release of new annual catalog

Monday, February 20, 2012

Easy Events Card Project #4 - Sorry I'm late


I hope everyone is enjoying the President's Day Holiday and the long weekend. I know I am! Here is my 4th card project using the Easy Events stamp set. 




Card Recipe
Paper: Poppy Parade CS; Wild Wasabi CS;  Bashful Blue CS; Whisper White CS; Just Add Cake DSP
Stamps: Easy Events
Ink: Many Marvelous Markers
Accessories: Poppy Parade poly-stiched ribbon; Brights Brads; Neutrals Brads
Tools: Wide oval punch; decorative label punch; lace ribbon punch; boho blossoms punch;







The lace ribbon punch is an awesome tool! For this card, I used it to create a "vine," and then I punched flowers with the Boho Blossoms punch ad stuck them onto the lace border with glue dots. It was a simple way for me to add some extra embellishment to this card! 

Hope you like it! Happy Stamping Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...