Promotions & Upcoming Events

June 1, 2012
Release of new annual catalog

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Sweet & Simple Sunday - Got Love?

Here is my Sweet & Simple Sunday card project for this week. Again, I prepared something with a Valentine's Day theme. I am featuring this card at my February "Love" Stamp Shoppe scheduled for Friday Feb. 10. Click here to find out more about this class and to RSVP.
As with my other Sweet & Simple Sunday projects I have created so far, I try to minimize the steps involved in making my cards. Sometimes less can really be more =)


Card Recipe
Paper: Real Red CS; Crumb Cake CS; Whisper White CS
Stamps: Got Treats; Sanded background stamp
Ink: Real Red; Crumb Cake
Accessories: Real Red 1/4" grossgrain ribbon; silver brads
Tools: ticket corner punch; perfect polka dot embossing folder

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...