Promotions & Upcoming Events

June 1, 2012
Release of new annual catalog

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Sweet & Simple Sunday - another button buddies card


It has been raining here in San Diego the last couple days. As much as I love warm, sunny weather, I do also appreciate the occasional rainy day. It gets me in the mood to stay home where it is nice, dry and warm, and play with my stamps! So here is my Sweet & Simple Sunday card project for this week.


Card Recipe
Paper: Tangerine Tango CS; Paisley Petals DSP
Stamps: Button Buddies, Loved Ones
Ink: Early Espresso, Old Olive, Bravo Burgundy, Tangerine Tango
Accessories: Early Espresso bakers twine, designer buttons - regal collections, basic pearls




I'm pretty sure I've said this before, but I just love how the Button Buddies stamp set is designed to coordinate perfectly with SU's designer buttons! As you can see here, I just placed the flower shaped designer buttons over the stamped image to add some dimension to the image. For added embellishment, I used SU's basic pearls as the flower center. I also stamped directly onto the piece of Paisley Petals DSP I used.

Happy Stampin Everyone! Have a wonderful week!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...