Promotions & Upcoming Events

June 1, 2012
Release of new annual catalog

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

fun flowers with punches

Lately, I've been somewhat in a "flowery" mood. When I think of flowers, I think if springtime, and of Mothers Day. Even though it is only March, I am already brainstorming some simple cards to make for Mother's Day. So here is another one I created using the 5 petal flower punch and Boho Blossoms punch

To create the flower seen here, I used my 5-petal flower punch to cut two flowers from Just Add Cake DSP, then layered them on top of each other. I bent the petals a little so it wouldn't be so flat. Then, with the Boho Blossoms punch, I puched 3 of the largest flower - 1 was used as the center for the 5 petal flowers, and the remaining 2 I also layered on top of each other to create a smaller flower.

With the larger flower, I then put a button from the itty bitty buttons pack as firthre embellisment. On the smaller flower, I used on of SU's basic rhinestones.



Card Recipe
Paper: Blushing Bride CS; Confetti White CS; Early Espresso CS; Letters to Santa DSP; Just Add Case DSP; Poppy Parade CS
Stamps: En Francais background stamp; For Frames; Teeny Tiny Wishes; For all you do
Ink: Poppy Parade; Crumb Cake; Early Espresso
Tool: 5 Petal flower punch, Boho Blossoms Punch; Decorative label punch
Accessories: Early Espresso bakers twine; itty bitty buttons, rhinestones


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...