Promotions & Upcoming Events

June 1, 2012
Release of new annual catalog

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Card Project NightCap

I can't believe I spent pretty much 11 hours at the office today! Call me crazy, though, but I didn't really mind since I am enjoying my new job. Once I got home, I realized I needed to do something to help me unwind before going to bed. So I decided to make a quick card to help my mind settle down.


Considering the late hour, I wanted to keep it simple so focused on using one stamp set, and turned to the current 2011-2013 in-colors (Lucky Limeade, Island Indigo, Wisteria Wonder, Calypso Coral, Pool Party) for inspiration. I took one image and repeated it accross the page in different colors. I just love how the colors come off so well on the Whisper White cardstock. To help me keep the image straight, I used my handy-dandy Stamp-a-ma-jig. For some added color and texture, I used my color spritzer tool and sponged the edges.


Card Recipe
Paper: Wisteria Wonder; Whisper White
Ink: Wisteria Wonder, Island Indigo, Lucky Limeade, Calypso Coral
Stamps: Just Believe
Tools: Color spritzer tool; stamp-a-ma-jig
Accessories: Island Indigo ruffled ribbon,
2011-2013 designer printed brads



Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...