Promotions & Upcoming Events

June 1, 2012
Release of new annual catalog

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Sweet & Simple Sunday - Upsy Daisy (Retiring Stamp Set)


The release of the 2012-2013 catalog is only one more month away. So I decided to dis up one of the first Stamp Up stamp sets I ever purchased (back in 2009) - the Upsy Daisy stamp set. I regret not having done more with this simple and delightful stamp set. I am sad to say that is one of the stamp sets retiring this year.

Card Recipe
Paper: Basic Gray CS; So Saffron CS; Whisper White CS
Ink: Early Espresso; More Mustard; Daffodil Delight
Accessories: Baja Breeze pleated satin ribbon; Glimmer brads - subtles
Tools: Big Shot; Square Lattice embossing folder





If you're wondering how I created the main image - I just took opened up my More Mustard classic ink pad and stamped the pad onto the paper directly to get this "spongy" background. I did the same with my Daffodil Delight ink pad. However, I recommend starting with the lighter colors first. Then I inked me image with a dark color (here I used Early Espresso) and simply stamped on top.  I think it creates a beautiful effect.

Enjoy! Happy Stamping

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...