Promotions & Upcoming Events

June 1, 2012
Release of new annual catalog

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Friendship Card


This week was a very productive week for my as far as work goes, but as far as stamping...not as productive as I would have liked. I have definitely been slacking in the blog posting department. Here is a card I made earlier in the week, but just didn't have time to post on my blog. With the new SU catalog coming out in only a few weeks, I was determined to have fun with all the awesome things I currently have been hoarding...I mean saving =)





Card Recipe
Paper: Basic Gray CS; Pool Party CS; Everyday Enchantment DSP
Ink: Calypso Coral, Island Indigo, Pool Party, Poppy Parade, Lucky Limeade, Daffodil Delight
Stamps: Language of Friendship
Tools: 1 3/4" scallop circle punch, bird builder punch, rounded corner punch, boho blossoms punch
Accessories: Luck Limeade and Calypso Corral 1/8" organdy ribbon


I love the sentiment that comes with the "Language of Friendship" stamp set...
"The language of Friendship is not words but meanings..."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...