Promotions & Upcoming Events

June 1, 2012
Release of new annual catalog

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

gift baskets to welcome baby

Several weeks ago, I was asked to put together some baby gift baskets for co-workers. My fellow co-workers supplies all the lovely gifts and trinkets to go inside of the basket, and all I had to do was put it all together in a cute package. Here are photos of what I came up with:


For the yellow basket on the let, I used Stampin Up Simple Letters Alphabet, some retired DSP from the SU Clearance Rack, and my Big Shot to cut out the phrase "oh baby." With a little hot glue, I adhered it to the side of the bucket. I was able to get a large gift basket "bag" from Michaels and tied the top with SU's 1 1/4" stripped ribbon in Daffodil Delight (retired).

For the pink basket on the right, I pulled out my Cricut! With the Stretch the Imagination cartridge, I cut out the baby image. The letters were cut using my Winnie the Pooh Cricut cartridge. And with my handy dandy hot gun, I was able to adhere everything to the basket with ease! Then I wrapped everything up with a some shrink wrap.  I really liked how the front turned out, so here is a close up photo =)


I used some SU cardstock and embellishments for this one as well. The baby image was cut using SU retired Blush Blossom, Cameo Corral (retired), and Basic Gray cardstock. I used my SU Blush Blossom marker to color in the baby's cheeks, and SU's 1/8" Very Vanilla Taffeta ribbon and everyday enchantment brads for some embellishment. For the letters, I used SU's Basic Gray cardstock and some miscellaneous cardstock I had stashed away.

Have a great week everyone!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...