Promotions & Upcoming Events

June 1, 2012
Release of new annual catalog

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Loving My Digital Studio

Even though I have been using Stampin Up stamps for a couple of years now, I have always been curiouse about SU's My Digital Studio (MDS) Software. So I took the plunge a few months ago and purchased the MDS express pack. Having the option to purchase this express pack versus the full content CDs was perfect for someone like me because it gave me the opprtunity to explore the functionality and possibilities of this software. 

After playing around with it for awhile....I was hooked! I purchase a few more digital downloads and have producing digital creations left and right =) Here are a samples of some of the things I created using MDS!



Any questions about MDS? Feel free to contact me!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...